About me...I am Daniel and I'm trying to take over the game-hosting scene which you can view here. When I'm not busy working on that masterclass you can find me shitposting on twitter, writing some code and contributuing to projects on github... If you're lucky you can catch me chilling on stream playing games over on twitch.
Finally, if you'd like to drop me an email, you can do so here
You may have noticed I've aquired quite the collection of domains, below is a little bit of context behind the ones I use.
- djsmith.uk - You are here! this domain manages email and my personal landing page
- mc.djsmith.uk - Private minecraft server for me and friends
- djsmith.cloud - Hosting homepage and billing panels
- cdn.djsmith.cloud - Global content delivery network via Github
- demo.djsmith.cloud - Domain for showcasing infrastructure game hosting capability
- portal.djsmith.cloud - Panel for managing client servers
- sql.djsmith.cloud - The SQL cluster which we use for our worker nodes
- status.djsmith.cloud - Status page for monitoring infrastructure uptime
- your-game.host - Fancier domain which we offer free subdomain from for game servers
- dx.your-game.host - Worker node which hosts your server on a dedicated IP, x is equal to the order we were assigned our subnets
- sx.your-game.host - Worker node which hosts your server on a shared IP, x is equal to the server's number